Tyler Perry's Madea's Witness Protection
Trailers + Extras
- Tyler Perry's Madea's Witness Protection Trailer 1
- Tyler Perry's Madea's Witness Protection Trailer 2
- A Premiere Relocation The stars of Madea's Witness Protection talk about if...
- On Set of Madea's Witness Protection A look behind the scenes at the making of Tyler Perry's...
- Romeo's Sunshine Romeo Miller talks about being a part of a Tyler Perry...
- Madea's Witness Protection Tyler Perry talks about working on Madea's Witness...
- Airport Security
- New to Madea Eugene Levy & Denise Richards talk about working with...
- Check In
- Madea's Leap of Faith
Top 10 Fun Facts
- Tough to fit that on the canvas chair: the film was directed, written, produced by and stars Tyler Perry.
- Runner-up: this is Tyler Perry's second most profitable movie, right behind Madea Goes to Jail.
- She's just getting warmed up: this is the fourth film in the Madea franchise.
- Four is the magic number: in addition to being the 4th Madea film, this is also the 4th Tyler Perry film that's not an adaptation of a play. The others were The Family that Preys, Daddy's Little Girls and Good Deeds.
- Dropping the "dra" from dramedy: while most of Tyler Perry's movies contain plenty of bitter and sweet, this one is a full-fledged comedy.
- What about Sophia? Uncle Joe mentions the oh-so-friendly Army nurses Blanche, Rose and Dorothy, which also happen to be the names of TV's The Golden Girls.
- Shout out to Labelle: during the film, both Madea and Barbara drop references to the hit song Lady Marmalade.
- If the shoe fits, change it: when the family first meets Madea, Denise Richards is wearing black heels. Next we see Richards upstairs packing, wearing brown boots.
- Whoopi alert! In one scene, Joe and the kids are watching Whoopi as psychic Oda Mae Brown in Ghost.
- From Big Apple to Big Peach: although the movie is set in Manhattan, it was filmed mostly in Atlanta, Georgia.